zaterdag 27 augustus 2016

Today I am an interior junkie

Hello!

One year ago my boyfriend an I moved in a new house, ready to have a place of our own.

We already refurbished the living room, kitchen, bathroom and bedrooms. However we still have some points on our agenda, which need to be done. We have to renew the lavatory, a room we want to change into an office and the main entry of our house.

As we have a different kind of taste when it comes to interior design, a mood board is very handy. So, today I am making mood boards to find out which style we want in our home. Pinterest is a big help in this journey. And I actually like what I have put together. 

We are thinking of having an concrete floor with some pattern tiles in the lavatory and the main entry. 





That's it for now, I am sill working on some idea's to create an office in our house. And I will post it later on, when I have something which is worth sharing.

Enjoy your day!

Love,
Romy
Een reactie posten