Home sweet home

After a week of adjusting to the Netherlands lifestyle again. I am ready to say that I am glad to be back.

I loved my time in Milano. And I learned a lot, also about myself. I made new friends, some of them for life. It was a great experience and I wouldn't miss it for the world.

I learned more about the luxury market industry and the publishing houses in Italy. I went to the book release of David Nicholls, Us. And I read an amazing story about a child soldier in Sierra Leone what changed my thinking.

I visited the most romantic cities which Italy has to offer. Rome was the most wowing city. You can feel the Roman Empire. Venice was the most magical one.

It felt like I was in a movie. Have you seen the movie with Angelina Jolie and Jhonny Depp, The tourist? It felt just as magical. Venice will surprise you. It was high ranked on my bucket list. But now I can finally cross that one.

The cities Bologna, Verona, Genova, Florence and Cinque Terre were all pieces of one big fairy tail and breathed romance, culture and great architecture. I loved to be there. 

Italy is an amazing country, it has a lot of beauty and the greatest food I had every tasted. If you want to see all those beautiful cities, just fly out to Milano an go further by train. The train is not that expensive and you can visit the most amazing cities I have ever seen.

Thank you Milano, it was awesome!

(If you ever visit Milano, check out the rooftop of the Duomo!)




Reacties

Populaire posts