living the Italian dream




A sunny Monday morning in Milano makes me think of the great adventures I had. Gosh I love it! I am already here for two months and time flies! 

I think I am living the Italian dream. The food is incredible and the cities are so beautiful. I love to travel and it is very easy, because the train goes everywhere.

This past weekend, I was lucky enough to take a short trip Genova.
The weather was perfect and I was so happy to be walking along the shore of Genova. It felt as an one-day-holiday. Genova is a historical port city in northern Italy. It has a long history as a rich and powerful trade centre.

The city is really surprising, beauty is often hidden inside the narrow streets. So be careful you can pass beauty easily without noticing it.

We took a hop off hop on bus to be sure we wouldn't miss anything. And it worked! It was an easy way of traveling among the city. The Piazza De Ferrari is so beautiful and very hidden. That's the place where you can shop till you drop and visit the Cathedral of St. Lorenzo. It is the beating heart of Genova and typical Italian, very artistic too.

I feel very lucky.
 
Enjoy your day! Love, Romy

Reacties

Populaire posts